Monday, August 31, 2009

Rachel Zoe to Premiere Budget Fashion Line on QVC!



Aside from the fact that she wears REAL fur, I heart Rachel Zoe. I love her Vintage style, so I'm really excited that she decided to follow in the footsteps of a lot of high-end designers and do a "moderately priced" line. It will only be available on QVC, but I'm pretty sure they'll have it on their website, and not just while you watch...because really who watches those channels live?!



This is what was in Us Weekly this week (the one with Khloe Kardashian & Kendra Wilkinson on the front):

"A-List accessories just got affordable! Trendsetting stylist Rachel Zoe is launching her own moderately priced line (from $30 to $150) with QVC this fall. 'My obsession with the '60s and '70s is conveyed in all aspects of my collection,' Zoe tells Us of the bags, bling, and faux-fur outerwear. The items mimic looks she's put on clients such as Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Garner -- and herself, on her Bravo reality show (Mondays, 10P.M.). But the buyer Zoe is most hoping for? 'I would die if Michelle Obama rocked it!' she says. (Watch Zoe launch the line live on QVC September 12, 8P.M.)"



I'm loving the cocktail ring already. Ooo-La-La!




(Rachel Zoe Photo: Zimbio.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment