Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Perfect Spring Shoe: A Wedge Sandal


This spring, splurge on a fantastic pair of wedge sandals. As you all know by now...my feeling on anything with a heel - the higher the better! Haha. Here are a few of my suggestions for this spring. And remember, even though it's a little chilly right now, most of these will also look great with a pair of jeans! My 7 Dojo jeans
(do you know they make them in Petite sizes now?! See my blog post about those HERE) and a great pair of wedges are part of my favorite outfit right now :)

Boutique Nordstrom "Trina" Sandal & Jimmy Choo "Phoenix" Espadrille Sandal

Valentino Strappy Wedge & Bestsey Johnson "Hitch" Sandal

Enzo Angiolini "Muffin" Sandal & StuartWeitzman "Quetia" Espadrille

Christian Louboutin Platform Espadrille & Jimmy Choo "Belize" Espadrille

No comments:

Post a Comment