Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Let's start at the very beginning...

...a very good place to start."

This blog is to introduce you to my closet (a wonderland within itself) and to all other things dealing with fashion.

It has been in the back of my mind for years to do a blog relating to my love of couture.  This blog will be entirely dedicated to finding the best shoes, that perfect dress, a fantastic bauble, and soo soo much more.  I hope that you all can comment on and discuss all things fashion here.  Additionally, if there is an item you'd like me to track down for you and post info about on the blog, please let me know.  You can either leave a comment or email me at allureofcouture@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from all you lovely ladies.  Tell your friends...


...and welcome to the best fashion blog EVER.

xoxo,
Queen Vee

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!
    did i mentioned i loved it?
    this picture rocks.
    queen vee, you rock;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I will be checking in!

    ReplyDelete